Thursday, August 17, 2017

thank you

Thursday August 17, 2017
 
Ok so this is the fourth "thank you" card.. I think I am on a roll.... I already have card 5 in my mind.. WooHoo
So I first started with Kuretake Gansi water color on water color paper.  As it was drying I then stamped the My Favorite Things flowers / leaves with Altnew inks. I die cut them out and I die cut the sentiment also from MFT.. I layered it 5 times to give strength and boldness.  I then cut the water color piece down a little and adhered it to a piece of dark blue card base. I then added the flowers and thank you and added some Nuvo drops around the card and Spectrum Noir to the flowers. I really like the background color and makes the blue flowers pop.. I love to water color and playing with colors. 
 
Challenges:
Tuesday throw-down #356 - anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - in my garden
Simon Wednesday - add a sentiment
Fab n funky #361 - anything goes
Crafty creations #348 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 296-297 - anything goes
Moving along with the times #52 - things beginning with letter "B" (blue, bouquet, beads of Nuvo)




9 comments:

Lisa said...

So gorgeous!! The colors are amazing!! I love the beautiful flowers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

chrissie said...

A very beautiful way to say thank you and thank you from me for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

Love Chrissie xx

Janis Lewis said...

Great card. Love the watercolor background. Thanks for sharing at Moving along with the times.
~DT Janis

Lula said...

Stunning card! Thanks bunches for sharing it with us over at TioT this time.

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

froebelsternchen said...

Fantastic card! Thank you for joining TioT's!

Wendy L said...

Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Billie! It's so pretty & your inky background looks wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely card with Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog; it fits perfectly with our ‘Things beginning with B’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us again very soon.
Diane Louise (DT member) xx