Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Mission control we have a birthday - Creative with Stamps #17

Tuesday August 15, 2017
 
Mid month reminder at Creative with Stamps #17
Our theme is Boys to men..  masculine card
 
If you have time now is the perfect time to get those masculine cards done. Birthday, get well, thinking of you, anniversary.....
 
 
Well since I did a MAN card for the August 1st start of our challenge Boys to Men.. I chose to do a  BOYS card for the mid month reminder...
 I chose to use My Favorite Things stamps.. I first used Ranger inks and created the background colors. I did some water spots on the ink.. I then took the silver  Nuvo paste and Simon Says star stencil and created the stars.. I then stamped the images and colored with Copics.  I added some Spectrum Noir to different images. I added glossy accents to the rocket window and space suit helmet. I colored the sentiment paper with Night of Navy by Stampin Up and I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. This set is so cute. I love My Favorite Things stamps..
I hope I inspired you to create a Boys to Men card and play along at Creative with Stamps

Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - for a child
Cute card Thursday #490 - embossing
Crafting from the heart #172 - anything goes
City crafters #375 - no flowers
Naughty or nice #42 - on the move





9 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a super card, Billie! Love that starry sky you've created! Check out Naughty or Nice Challenges this month... You might feel able to link-up your card to our current challenge, Jo x

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! He's adorable!! I love the starry background and the planets!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Monika Reeck said...

Cute cute cute
love the moon and the star background you made
you really rock the Manly challenge Billie
the background is fantabulous
I LOVE YOUR cute manly card
hugs
Monika

Lucille K said...

Wow! Such a great card for a boy, love your background and colors. Thanks for joining us at City Crafter :)

Marina said...

Cute, and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Your card is super cute and adorable!! I love it! Thanks for joining us this month at Naughty or Nice Challenges! Cyndi, DT

Helen F. said...

Billie, your fun card is perfect for a little guy's B-Day :) This image is adorable and your space/planets background is fabulous!

Lindsey said...

This is so cute, and your background is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

Lilian said...

Love the blended background! Such a cute card!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio