Thursday September 17, 2026
Hello
It's time for another challenge over at
Theme: Fantasy - fairies, dragons, witches, wizards
I won a few Lavinia stamps from Allsorts challenge awhile back and now finally using them. First I used Ranger inks and created the background colors. I then used the fairy and the tree branch look that's on the right side of the card and stamped them. I used Posh impressions and added some leaves coming down from the top and a stamp to add grass to the bottom. I added the sentiment from Simon says. I finished with a white gel pen which I kinds wished I didn't after it was already too late. Oh I also added some Paul Reuban metallic splashes to the background. I like it but I learned some things I would do different. I like what I did do though.


3 comments:
Billie, congratulations on winning those stamps! That’s so exciting and you did a wonderful job creating this card with them. I really like all of the elements, especially the little white dots that you mentioned. I think they look great and the whole thing is wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always appreciate seeing what you’ve created!
WOW your card is so beautiful, fantastic art.
Just trying to catch up Billie. What a gorgeous card, such beautiful stamped images and background. Congrats on your win. xx
Post a Comment