Friday, September 18, 2026

Alphabet challenge - I'm in no shape to exercise

Friday September 18, 2026

Hello everyone

We have a new challenge over at


Theme:  K - for Kitten (s)


I have a few of these cute stamps and thought it's the perfect time to use it. 
I stamped the kitten and colored with copics. I used 
Spellbinder die to cut it out. 
I cut a brown piece to add behind it and used my corner rounder on it and added a little Ranger ink around it. I found this designer paper and have no idea who it's by but I thought it worked with the image. I stamped the sentiment and it's pretty much smeared off the wooden block so sorry no idea who it's by. I used a My favorite things die cut it out and used some Ranger ink to soften the white. 

Challenges:
Critter crazy #114 - atg animals








 

3 comments:

Barb Finnical said...

Billie, this is an adorable card! I can relate to her at this point in my life! I love how you colored the kitten, and you’re right, the background paper looks really good with that. This will make someone smile for sure! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

Uschi said...

Wow, I’m thrilled. Your cat design is truly fantastic—such an expressive image. I love that the cat is wearing a headband and a band on its tail. "I’m in no shape to exercise" is such a delightful phrase; it really made me smile. A great CAS design; the image simply speaks for itself.
A wonderful card and a fantastic entry for the "Critter Crazy" challenge.
Thanks for joining in!
Hugs, Uschi

Uschi said...

Wow, I’m thrilled. Your cat design is truly fantastic—such an expressive image. I love that the cat is wearing a headband and a band on its tail. "I’m in no shape to exercise" is such a delightful phrase; it really made me smile. A great CAS design; the image simply speaks for itself.
A wonderful card and a fantastic entry for the "Critter Crazy" challenge.
Thanks for joining in!
Hugs, Uschi