Thursday, August 01, 2024

Sparkles Christmas #163 - Merry Christmas

Thursday August 1, 2024

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Sparkles Christmas Challenge #163

Theme: Christmas critters

Boy it's hard to make a Christmas card when it's so hot out. We don't have AC so we use fans and they just aren't cooling it off enough.. Hope you're all doing fine and staying cool.. I added a snow scene thinking it would help me stay cool.. lol.. I used the snowflakes from Stampin up set and used Simon says die for the snow area. I stamped the Reverse confetti images and colored with copics. I stamped the sentiment from SS. 
 

Challenges:


2 comments:

Janette said...

For once Billie I can feel the heat with you, I don't suppose its as hot here in the UK but for us its been a belting week, fans all over the house, enjoying while its here.
I love your cute Christmas card, and the background is gorgeous. I hope it helped cool you down a touch :))

Heather said...

Cute!! I love their little hats!! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy.