Monday, August 26, 2024

Make my Monday #233 - Turtle beach

Monday August 26, 2024

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Theme: On the beach



I remember years ago when I was in Hawaii and walking the beach and seeing the turtles swimming in the sea. It was so awesome and calming. Beautiful animals. So this was what inspired me for this card. It's a Z fold card. The stamps and designer paper are from Stampin up. I made this at my friends house.  It sure brought back a lot of wonderful memories of being over there. I got to go a couple times. First tine in mid 70's and  for a few weeks. Then again mid 80's and was there a month. Beautiful place. 



Inside of the card. Sentiments are on the z fold so when you open it the other turtles are there with the sentiments

Challenges:
Allsorts wk. 795 - delightful animals/ atg

3 comments:

brenda said...

Great Turtles and colours, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Polkadoodles said...

Lovely card Billie! Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles Polkadoodles challenge this week! x Nikky, Polkadoodles x

MeSi said...

Beautiful! I love those turtles and the colours used. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
My blog