Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Crafty Gals Corner #258 - Fun in the sun

Wednesday August 14, 2024

Hello - Summer is sure going fast for us in the USA.. 

I hope you have had a wonderful time and able to enjoy some good times

We have a new challenge over at

Crafty Gals Corner #258

                                          Theme: Anything goes / Embossing folder





                                                                   Pattie's Creations


                                                                 The Paper Shelter

I am using the image from Patties Creations - Bathing beauties.. I colored with copics and did the sky with Ranger ink. I used a with gel pen to draw designs on the bathing suits. I used an embossing folder for the blue base. The sentiment is from My favorite things


Challenges:






1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Billie: This is such a FUN Summer card. Thank you very much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. Your art always makes me happy. Have a wonderful day.