Tuesday, August 06, 2024

Cardz 4 Guyz #353 - The SKY is the limit

Tuesday August 6, 2024

Hello  

We have a new challenge over at

Theme: Camping / Outdoor activities


This card I thought perfect for out door activities... One I DO NO DO.. but my Brother in law and SIL were here few days ago and he does fly. He love it and what you can see. I will take is word for it.. I'm fine in a big plane (course the news lately scares me with issues happening) but those small little planes I would be so scared. I stamped the plane on some SU designer paper and the sentiment is also from the set.. 

Challenges:

2 comments:

dj said...

The sky is the limit!! Fantastic card for inspiring all those who decide to play along with our new "CAMPING//OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES" over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! I love that designer paper...I keep seeing it pop up in blogland. #C4G353

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Such a wow card! I remember this stamp set and DSP! They go so well together here. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT KCC