Monday, August 12, 2024

Make my Monday #232 - Love love love

Monday August 12, 2024

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Theme: Something Metallic / card stock, embellishments


I used a embossing folder and tried adding some metallic paste to the raised areas but it just shows as smudges.. I used an un-named die and scraps to die cut the branches/flowers.. I used a Simon Says bow and used metallic paper and used a metallic star to the center. I used Sizzix die to cut the tag from a scrap of metallic paper and used Stampin up Love to the tag. 

Challenges: 
Pammie's inky pinkies #2432 - atg

2 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

I bet that metallic paste looks so nice in real life Billie. Love Dawn x

Tracie said...

Beautiful card. I love the different colors of flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.