Monday, August 05, 2024

Aud Sentiments #316 - Thinking of you

Monday August 8, 2024

Hello.. Are you staying cool and hydrated? .. boy it's so hot out.


We have a new challenge over at

Theme: Alcohol ink / or Thinking of you



I decided to do both.. I created this background using Alcohol inks on Yuppo paper. I then cut a rectangle out of the dark gray card stock and added the inked paper. I wanted to keep it simple so used this Simon says leaf die and embossed the SS sentiment. I finished with a few left over diamond drills for embellishments. 

Challenges:




 

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those leaves look so pretty against that great background. I love the frame and how one leaf and the stem are outside of it.

The Crafty Den said...

A really beautiful card Billie. I love the gorgeous die cut and the background is fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x