Thursday, August 01, 2024

Do-Al(l)Creative #92 - Happy birthday I'd sing but I'm a little horse

Thursday August 1, 2024

Hello or should I say Howdy!!

We have a new challenge over at 

Theme: Western - Horses, cowboys......


For my card I created the background using my cloud and ground template and Ranger ink. I stamped the horse and kitty and colored with copics and used the dies in the set. They are from Tech. Tuesday. I die cut the fence from Paper trey ink out of wood grain scraps. I die cut the greenery from My favorite things and colored with copics.  The sentiment is also from TT. 

Challenges:

Word art Wednesday wk.  659-660 - atg
Critter Crazy #89 - atg critter
Crafty animals #86 - atg critter
Digi choosday wk. 30 - atg
Polkadoodles wk. 30 - atg




 

3 comments:

Janette said...

What a fab and fun card, I love the scene you created and the colouring is wonderful Billie. xx

Karen Letchworth said...

SO cute and super creative, Billie. Love it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being such a faithful participant in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. I always enjoy your wonderful art and I appreciate you SO much.

Heather said...

Ha!! What a fun sentiment paired with this fabulous scene you have created!! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy.