Friday, August 23, 2024

Alphabet challenge - K - Hello

Friday August 23, 2024

Hello.. Where is this month going? it has gone so fast.

We have a new challenge over at

Theme: K - Kitten or cats

I stamped this darling cat from Rubber Stampede and used My favorite things dies. I used Quick quote scraps to create the card. I cut the Hello from scraps that is the other side of the dot paper and stacked it 6 times to make more sturdy. I stamped the sentiment and added some diamond drills. I went over the hello with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.  I added a little color to the image with copics.

Challenges:

2 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, this is such a fun card, love the image and gorgeous background. xx

anne said...

Such a lovely fun card, thank you for sharing it with us at Critter Crazy Challenge
Anne -DT