Saturday, August 08, 2020

You are my sunshine - Catch the bug

Saturday August 8, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share for the new challenge over at 

The theme this week 
GOODBYE SUMMER


I am using the image called Kidz Bella watermelon peeker..   I really wasn't sure what to use to represent end of summer.. To me it's the end of watermelon season.. I love a good watermelon with salt sprinkled on it.. I colored the image with copics. I used My favorite things stitch die. I added  this image to some scraps and stamped the Tech. Tues. sentiment and added some sequins. 

Challenges:
Crafty friends #142 - anything goes
Lil patch of crafty friends #139 - anything goes
Crafty animals #41 - anything goes

Crafting happiness #60 - anything goes
The paper girls #205 - summer dreams
Dragonfly dreams August - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 31 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - favorite tool (die cutter, trimmer, misti)
Little red wagon #561 - happy days

Polkadoodles wk. 32 - anything goes

9 comments:

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Lovely and bright
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for entering our Anything Goes challenge… your little gir and melon card is lovely. Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Kim said...

Such a cute card. I agree, nothing like sweet watermelon when in season! I think this was a great choice. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.

Lisa J said...

This is adorable Billie. I love this image and you summery papers. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Kate said...

Such a happy summer card! Sweet image!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon with another project this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Joy Wilson said...

Cute as a button! I love your design! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Heather (goldiecar) said...

Thanks for playing along with the Paper Girls Challenge Blog! I love your Summer Dreams card!

Madison said...

Lovely card, The images are so sweet. Madison
Thanks for entering digi chooseday blog at Polkadoodles.

Ilonka said...

Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams.
Hugs Ilonka DT x