Tuesday, August 25, 2020

I get by with a little help - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday August 25, 2020

Hello.. Time again for a new challenge over at 

Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES


I am using the image called Chicken run. I started by creating the background. I used Ranger ink and my ground template I created out of x-ray film. I also took a PTI die and die cut some X-ray film to create a stencil. I colored the image with copics and created some grasses with copics. I fussy cut the image out. I stamped with Stampin up ink the Tech. Tues. sentiment. I went around the edge of the card with Quick quote chalk in. I went over the purple with Wink of Stella. 

Challenges:
Crafty animals #41 - anything goes
Dragonfly dreams August - anything goes

Penny's paper crafty #478 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 34 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #63 - anything goes
(Pin)spirational #270 - photo inspiration



5 comments:

sweetpea said...

Love the image. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles challenge Janet DT

creatif edges said...

beautiful , thanks for joining us @penny's challenge
xoxo Shraddha DT

Saphron said...

Oh my goodness this is cute!! Love that sentiment. Fantastic background design!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
~ DT Saphron
Lemon Biscuit

Ilonka said...

Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams.
Hugs Ilonka DT x

Deanne Saunders said...

Your card is adorable!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper