Saturday, August 22, 2020

Home is where the best memories are made - house card #2

Saturday August 22, 2020

I posted a card Wed. that was requested by a Realtor in our area and this is the second card she requested. She wanted this to be with Mountains.. Well I don't have any mountain stamps so I drew some and colored with copics. I then took and old red rubber stamp of trees and Stampin up ink and created the tree background. I wasn't happy with the lighter green trees but since it was a red rubber stamp I wasn't about to restamp and mess up since I already had the mountains .. I used my ground stencil and Ranger ink then using Clovis house die and scraps did the house. I used Lawn fawn and scraps to create the tree. The clouds are from Taylored Expressions die and more scraps. I went over the tops of the mountains with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I stamped the Tech. Tues. sentiment. I used the Simon Says thin die for the frame around the scene.

Challenges:
Crafting happiness #62 - anything goes
Through the craft room door - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - oh so cute
Polkadoodles wk. 34 - anything goes


3 comments:

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Love the mountains
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Furrbster said...

This is a lovely scene,

Hugz Tinz

sweetpea said...

Cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles challenge Janet DT