Sunday, August 02, 2020

Happy Birthday - Always Fun Challenge #174

Monday August 3, 2020

Hello..
Time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is


I used one piece of Alcohol ink pieces I created. I cut it down just a little short of the A2 size. I stamped and heat embossed the Paper Trey Ink sentiment and used Simon Says gold powder. I added some Sequins and Pretty Pink Posh jewels.  I love the colors of the paper I created. 

Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Lil red wagon #560 - give us your background
Krafty chicks #518 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 31 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #60 - anything goes
Simon Monday - happy birthday
Dragonfly dreams August - anything goes

6 comments:

Claire said...

Wow that background is amazing
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Nelly said...

Beautiful creative card. lovely burst of your ink colours in your design too ! … thanks for sharing with week 31 https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ ….hugs Nelly DT x

you can follow my blog HERE https://heshaw.blogspot.com/

Joy Wilson said...

Billie, I am loving your mixed media! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Brenda said...

Amazing! I love the colors and all the motion your background echos. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

MeSi said...

I love this colourful card. It stands out! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT

Catrin Goodwin said...

Such a bright and cheerful card! love that ink background! thank you for joining us as LPCF - good luck