Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Life takes us to unexpected places - House card #3 with birds

Wednesday August 26, 2020

So this is the third card that was requested by my local town Realtor.. She wanted birds with this one.. I first created the sky and ground using my homemade stencil and Ranger ink. I used Tech. Tues. and die cut the house and My favorite things and cut the tree and Simon Says and cut the birds. I used scraps. I did color the house with copics. I added the Tech. Tues. sentiment and using the Simon says thin die frame added it to to complete the card.

Challenges:
Polkadoodles wk. 34 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #63 - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #127 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 34 - anything goes
Through the craft room door - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes



6 comments:

Claire said...

Amazing, love that the stencil is home made looks shop bought
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Chris Dring said...

Look at all those dies you've used on this terrific card! Thanks for joining our Pile It On challenge at Shopping Our Stash!

Shirley-Anne said...

Quite a bit of work with craft tools for this delightful card Just so bright and cheery too .Thanks for sharing with us here at TTCRD anything goes challenge Good luck with your entry and please do join us again soon
Shirley-Anne DT

Maz said...

What a sweet card! I love the wooden textured tree :) Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge. Good Luck! Maz x

Kim said...

This is sweet! I can see why a realtor would love it! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles challenge.
Kim

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks for entering your gorgeous card into our challenge of Anything goes at Lemon Shortbread Challenges. Hope to see you next challenge.

[aNNie Designer for Lemon shortbread Challenges
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}