Wednesday, August 12, 2020

My card for the challenge over at Crafty Gals Corner #210

Wednesday August 12, 2020

Hello  I have a card to share for the new challenge going on over at Crafty Gals Corner #210

Our theme for this month is SUMMER


                                                     LeAnn's World 101

                                        
                                    Stamper's Delights

                                                          
                                                     
                                 Twinkle Lane Designs

This image I am using is from LeAnn's World.. Called Dog walker.. I colored the image with copics. I used Ranger ink and my cloud template. I added her to some scrap dark green card stock, I then added to My Minds Eye paper. 


Challenges:
Crafty animals #41 - anything goes
Dragonfly dreams August - anything goes
Penny's paper crafty #477 - anything goes

Creative fingers #191 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 32 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #61 - anything goes
Simon Monday - summer memories

6 comments:

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Such a fabulous card. I love the image.
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Wendy said...

What a sweet summery card. Love how you colored in the grass! Thank you for joining us this week at Polkadoodles.

Lisa J said...

Great Colouring. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

TracyM #6773 said...

FABULOUS card Billie!
Love your scene and colouring, so cheery!
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck with your entry :)

Maria Valente said...

This is beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along at Penny's Challenges.
Hugs

Ilonka said...

Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams.
Hugs Ilonka DT x