Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Smile - it's your birthdayy - Aud #144 BINGO

Thursday November 5/17 2015
 
 

Our sponsor is My Artistic Adventure
 

Here is the BINGO card to follow
 

 This is my card using the image Paper doll tennis and the bingo card I went with the center row.. Stitching faux, rubber /digi, bling..  This image brought back warm memories. I use to play with paper dolls all the time.. it was something we did in the 50's. I remember every time we went to visit my grandparents in another state that grandma would always play paper dolls with me.  She has been gone many many years but I still have those memories.
I hope you find time to play along at Aud Sentiment. Remember to put a sentiment on the front and or a photo of the inside of your card with the sentiment.
 


Challenges:
Suzy bee's bloomin #104 - atg / shabby chic
Glitter n sparkle #161 - atg
Lil patch of crafty friends #21 - atg
Craft your passion #286 - atg
Crafting from the heart #84 - atg
Incy wincy designs - atgapp
Make my Monday - shabby chic
Use your stuff #198 - use old stash (qq scrap and old stamp bg and gems)
Papertake weekly - atg
Creative inspiration #334 - sparkle
Word art Wednesday #208 - atg
Crafting by designs - atg
Fab n funky #280 - die cuts and or punches

recipe: images by my artistic adventure. kraft journal base, qq scrap, black su, ss sentiment and die, lil inker stitching die, hero art bling, local king all over stamp, su ink




14 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely nostalgic card. Elaine

~ginny said...

I love your image choice Billie! And I reqally like your design with the layers - the sequins for the Bingo markers is the perfect addition of Bling! Nicely done!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Unknown said...

Such a sweet image, great layout and DP. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 208th AG challenge! Blessings, Carole

Majo said...

Such a cute card! Love your paper doll! Thanks for joining our challenge at UYS ♥

Majo - DT

Pat said...

Beautiful card, love the gorgeous doll image, I too remember so well playing with paper dolls in the 50's and cutting out all the dresses. Thank you so much for the memories and for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Patricia Alvarez said...

Great card! I love your layout. Thanks for sharing with us over Craft Your Passion.Good luck!!! Patricia DT.

Chris said...

Cute image, reminds me of Mabel Lucy Atwell, a favourite when I was young! Lovely it reminds you of playing with your Grandma, childhood memories are very precious! Lovely design too, a fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week.
Chris
x

CraftyNatalie said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us over at Creative Inspirations.
CraftyNatalie - DT

Monika Reeck said...

Billie
I love this nostalgic Image
and that SMILE oooh I want to have that
my wish lish
great DIES Billie
great cute little lady Image and love that old calendar
vintage and lovely card you made

Michelle said...

Lovely card. I like the vintage ilook of it.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
Good luck. xxx Michelle (DT)

Cazro said...

A super retro card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday Caz DT

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Cute card Billie! That is such a sweet image. Great idea with the Bingo card on it.

Thanks so much for joining our Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. We hope to see you again for the next challenge. Good luck in the challenge. Hugs, Gloria DT

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Awe! What a fantastic vintage card! So darling! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

Fliss said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Make My Monday.
Fliss x