Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Happy Birthday - Inspiration Destination #61

Wednesday November 25, 2015
 
Welcome to another challenge from
 
 
Our sponsor is one of my favorites-- Bugaboo stamps
 
 
 
I am using a new image I got recently from Bugaboo.. I had to use it.. I chose an old background dp I don't even know who it's by but I do remember getting it years ago from Tuesday Morning..
The image from Bugaboo is called Birthday Quilt..  I am a quilter and made me think I need to get some quilts made.. it's been awhile since I made one. I have plenty of material..
Anyhow I had fun coloring this image and I hope I have inspired you to play along and post your card over at Inspiration Destination.. it's always ATG.
 


Challenges:
613 Ave create #151 - atg /opt create w/chart
Craft your passion #289 - atg
Crafting from the heart #87 - atg
Use your stuff #201 - lots of layers
Artistic inspiration #145 - atg/twist of pearls
Crafty boots - spots or dots
Melonheadz - use a digi
Digi choosday  wk. 47 - winter birthday
Penny's paper-crafty #255 - use something from stash *bg paper/acrylic dots)
Simon Wednesday - atg
Word art Wednesday #215 - atg
Crafty gals corner #47 - atg

recipe: bugaboo image, dp?, su base, club scrap, copics, acrylic dots?




12 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and wonderful card Billie
Dianne xx :)

Mrs Beez said...

Great card - love the image and it is so beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

fiona mctiernan walker said...

Hi Billie a fantastic make thank you for joining this weeks challenge at Digi Choosday.
Good luck
Fiona GDT x

Lori said...

This is such a fun birthday card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff!

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Billie, love your colouring. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Wonderful use of colour, your card is so bright an cheerful. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Monika Reeck said...

I love the bright and cheeefull color too and you amaze me always with your DP collection..love this image too Billie...hugs
Monika

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

This is a wonderful creation Billie, I absolutely love the who quilt image idea, gonna have to grab this one for sure! Thanks so much for playing along in our Winter Birthday challenge at Digi Choosday! Hugs:) Audrey DT

What I Created Next said...

Great make with fabulous choice of colours too. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Winter Birthday challenge (DT)

EriEs said...

Beautiful colorful card - thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner
Erika, DT

Lisa Mensing said...

Love the boldness! Great design and card. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner Anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT

jenn shurkus said...

this is such a fun card!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!