Friday, November 27, 2015

Free Friday Bugaboo image

Friday November 27, 2015
 
Free Friday at Catch the bug / Bugaboo
 
 
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and are able to breath today.. We had a nice quiet meal some awesome pumpkin pie..
 
Well today is Free Friday at bugaboo.. This little cuttie is called Wee One angel.. I decided not to add a sentiment.. it can be used for different occasions.. so I just wanted to leave it be.. plus I did not want to cover anymore of this awesome card stock base. I love the white specks as they look like stars in the dusk of evening.. I used the town scape die from Tim Holts and added the yellow behind so it looks like the houses are lived in.. then colored the image with copics and used a little grey ink to blend it .. so it wasn't so bright white. I hope you find time to grab up this cute image.
 
 

Challenges:
Eureka stamps #168 - angels
Word art Wednesday #211 - atg
Fun cuts #3 - c is for circle  (I have 7/8 of a circle)
Creative fingers #98 - atg
PDF linky party wk. 4 Nov. - atg
QKR # 167 - angels


recipe: bugaboo/wee one angel, tim holtz die, copics, marvey grey, club scrap, scraps




11 comments:

Unknown said...

Super sweet card, love the angel :) Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party.
Kathy
PDE DT

Dawn said...

Sweet little card! I love your adorable angel!
Thanks for playing in our Angels Challenge at Eureka Stamps this week!
Good Luck
Hus
Dawn xx

bonnie32002 said...

A really angelic card lol! Love that big glowing moon and stars.

crafty said...

Super cut angel. Love the design. Thanks for sharing with us at Eureka Stamps.
Mary

Monika Reeck said...

I love your color and design..this image is so sweet..what a cute card you made my friend..luv this..

Janis Lewis said...

Adorable angel and scene. Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party.
I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
Janis, Owner & DT Member
Pause Dream Enjoy

Sherri said...

Such a sweet card! Darling angel and I love the cute die houses! I'm so glad you could join us for the QKR Stampede weekly challenge!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet image. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 211th AG challenge! Blessings, Carole

Little C's Creations said...

Super pretty card! Thank you also for submitting it to my Alphabet Challenge last week - you are one of the winners of my challenge. Please send me your mailing address to littlecs7 @ gmail.com (without the spaces), and I will mail out your prize to you!!

Aloha,
Jen
Fun Cuts

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is so cute!! An adorable image and beautiful colouring! Thanks so much for joining us at PDE Linky Party! Hugs, DT Karla

karalschuknecht said...

Adorable angel card and such great coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT