Friday, November 20, 2015

Christmas cheer - Catch the bug Free Friday

Friday November 20, 2015
 
Well today is my birthday.. Yeah me.. I have to work today but next year I will be home for my birthday.. I am retiring next year the end of Oct. 2016.. I could of retired 3 years ago.. but the bill keep coming in.. I hope to have a lot of that problem more under control.  This addiction.. hobby is a big issue.. lol like you guys don't already know this. Anyhow I plan to have a nice birthday.
 
 

This is the image.. cute huh.. not enough marshmallows in the cocoa though. I love lots and lots and I keep adding until I'm almost to the bottom.. I decide to make a tag and use the ginger bread cookie sticker as the top hole area.  I embossed the greeting on vellum and used silver powder.. I also dry embossed the tag to just give it some texture.  Of course colored it with copics.
 

Challenges:
Always playing with paper #51 - photo challenge
Creative inspirations #336 - festive fun
Simon Wednesday - Christmas
Word art Wednesday #210 - atg
The crafters café #137 - CAS with food or drink
As you like it - favorite season + why (Christmas- food and cocoa and family
Brown sugar #173 - atg
Creative fingers #98 - atg
PDE linky party 3rd wk Nov. - atg
Wag's n whiskers #166 - embossing
Simply papercraft #18 - atg

recipe:  gingerbread cocoa bugaboo, club scrap base, embossing folder, tech tues sentiment, vellum, silver embossing powder, recollection cookie, copics




19 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

hi hi
this cookies want to dring cocoa sooo sweeet
I remember your words about my TAG card if I see you make a TAG CARD
this diamond embossed folder is cool Billie can be for manly card too and I love that cookies star with topping at the top of your TAG
really cute tag card my friend
you DID IT yeah you are great at all style of card Billie..
this also CAS design
hugs
Monika
(PS: Finish catching up Billie I am happy)

Monika Reeck said...

HOW I FORGET IT
sorryy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BILLIE
the envelope from me already sent to you last week
hope it come soon
and yay next year you are at home on your bday
Billie in Germany ladies must take retirement at 67 years old it is so long time right
I want be in Indonesia as I am retirement
cause there costs of living is not so expensive like in Germany(MUNICH is the expensive German country oh ooh I am living in wrong place hehe)Again happy happy bday my friend
and hope you like my card
hugs
Monika

Janis Lewis said...

Such a sweet, sweet, card. I love your creations!
Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

Claire Broadwater said...

Billie, your card is adorable! I love the little gingerbread girl with her big cup of cocoa! The embossed tag is perfect and your coloring is beautiful! SO happy you joined us at The Challenge this week! XX

applejack cards by sue said...

I hope you had fun on your Birthday and that you were given some crafting goodies. I love your choice of image. Thank you for sharing this with us over at A Snowflakes Promise. Sue DT xx

Anna said...

Very beautiful Christmas card!!!Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar this week!
Anna Dt

Diane Jaquay said...

What a cute image, looks wonderful against your textured tag! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Challenge!

Elaine Stark said...

A great card to make you feel warm and cosy. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Creations by Shirl said...

Super cute, and that cocoa looks yummy! Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Awe, love the tag. Image is so cute. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Brown Sugar Challenge. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni,DT
brownsugarchallenge.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Happy belated birthday! Glad you joined us. Total cuteness and wonderful cocoa marshmallows! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge, hope that you are able to join us again soon!!!

cass said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "AG" challenge.

cass said...

Great to see your card at The Crafters CaFE. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "CAS - Food Theme" challenge.

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Cute tag and image! Love the embossing also! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

kahaulani said...

very cute card!!! thank you for linking up with us at PDE Linky Party-DT elecia

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Billie! The gingerbread man is so cute and I love the embossing.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations :)
Agnieszka

CraftyNatalie said...

Thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations this week, great tag.
CraftyNatalie - DT

Anonymous said...

Great card and love the reason! LOVE Christmas, coco and Friends and family and FOOD! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)