Tuesday, November 03, 2015

A Friend is someone who fill your life with beauty - Catch the bug

Tuesday November 3, 2015
 
It's with a heavy heart that late yesterday we had to say good bye to our little fur baby. He was the light of our lives and brought us many years of happiness. He had a very good life and was well loved.  He will be missed every day and now he is with his sister that we lost two years ago.  Our house is not the same..

 
 
It's Tuesday and so that means it's New Release at Bugaboo / Catch the bug
You can find the new image at the Bugaboo store

This is the new release called Friend Doodle Flowers - which makes for really simple coloring. I just colored the flowers /butterflies and added some gems to the center of each flower. Chalk inked the edge with Quick quote chalk inks. Layered the card and added some Washi tape along the two sides (I have so much washi tape I really need to use it). Very quick card. Perfect for that special friend.  I am blessed that I have a special friend who we can share thoughts, stories, heartaches and just a fun person to be with. I hope you are blessed with a friend like that. I hope you like my card and check out the Bugaboo store for this image and a lot more.



Challenges:
Glitter n sparkle #161 - atg
Lil patch of crafty friends #21 - atg
Craft your passion #286 - atg
Crafting from the heart #84 - atg
Incy wincy designs - atg
The kraft journal #84 - blessings
Use your stuff #198 - use old stash (washi tape and bling)
Papertake weekly - atg

recipe: bugaboo image, kraft journal kraft cs, washi tape, club scrap dp,  copics, gems, wink of stella




7 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is gorgeous and wonderfully colored. I am so sorry to hear about your fur baby, they definitely leave paw prints on our hearts and also sweet memories. Hugs, to you.

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Beautiful card Billie - love the idea of adding gems/bling to the centre of the flowers! My sympathies on the loss of your little doggie - they really are part of any family and leave a big hole when they go, don't they. Thanks for playing along at Incy Wincy Designs this week.
Helen x (DT)

~ginny said...

Billie - I am so very sorry for your loss... what a beautiful and gentle face! It will be months before you can think of him without the heavy heart - but from my experience, there will be a day when the thought makes you smile with joy at the memories!
~ginny g

Lori said...

This is such a pretty card! I am so sorry for the loss of your fur baby. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff!

Karen Letchworth said...

What a gorgeous card, Billie. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. Have a great week.
Blessings,
Karen
The Kraft Journal

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like your friend card. The sentiment is a good one. Visiting from seeing your card at Kraft Journal. Sorry for your pet loss. Pets are family. Early last yr I had to put down my Teddy of 14 yrs last yr due to cancer of the tongue. I thought I would not find another dog to love but I adopted an 8 yr old, oldest dog at the shelter, Lab/Retriever named Daisy and she has brought joy to me & my family.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Monika Reeck said...

Oh I am sad for you Billie
your little fur baby so cuuutee
and ohhh did she sick so much Billie
hope you found a new pet for your and hubby again
hope you are strong Billie
The card is so adorable
love that coloring butterfly
and the flowers colored so wonderful
lovely washi tape you have Billie
great card and great post
hugs
Monika