Tuesday, November 24, 2015

A good life is a collection of Happy Moments - Inspiration Destination #61

 Wednesday November 25, 2015
 
Welcome to another card and challenge
 
 
 
 
 
Ok I chose to use this image called Spare Me.. I did not know what to do but wanted to keep it clean and simple.. I just added he red ribbon along the top and the brad.. I added the sentiment from Paper trey ink. I though it worked with the image. 
I hope I inspired you to play along .. remember it's ALWAYS ATG
 

Challenges:
Crafting from the heart #87 - atg
Artistic inspirations #145 - atg /twist of pearls
Melonheadz - use a digi
Penny's paper-crafty #255 -use something from stash (ribbon/brad)
Simon Wednesday - atg
Word art Wednesday #215 - atg
Crafty gals corner #47 - atg

recipe: pattie g imag, su base, ribbon, copics, pti sentiment, bg brad




4 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Really cute image Billie...luv the Ribbon as frame..clever!! Like this CAS card of you my friend...you always have a great idea working with Digi Images

JD/ Jill said...

Nice image with a great sentiment! Nicely done!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, what a great sentiment too.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Wonderful card and saying. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends. AJ MH DT