Friday, November 13, 2015

Happy Birthday Cupcake - Catch the bug free Friday

Friday November 13, 2015
 
It's Friday the 13th..  I'm not superstitious but I cant believe how many people actually are.. If you are just watch your step for those cracks, throw spilt salt over your shoulder, stay away from ladders and black cats.. I know there are a lot more.. Just have an awesome day.
 
 
 

I thought I would make this a masculine card.. My son's birthday was Monday Nov. 9th and I realized I did not have a masculine card for him.. I found a generic card and used that.  So now I am going to try to focus on masculine cards. This Free Friday image is called Cupcake block..  I got hungry coloring this fun cupcake.  I chose some dies for the sentiment as the block had some other yummy words. I hope you find time to head over and pick up this sweet image.. LOL.
 

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday #209 - atg
Creative knockouts #115 - something to say
Moving along with the times #8 - my favorite things (cupcakes)
Creative fingers #97 - atg
Jo's scrap shack #117 - atg
PDE linky party 2nd wk Nov. - atg
Polkadoodles wk 46 - fall colors

recipe:  kraft journal kraft cs, image bugaboo, scrap dp, qq scrap, tech tues die, pti die, copics




12 comments:

crazyaboutcricut said...

Wow, the coloring is amazing! Great job :) Thanks for joining us at the PDE Linky Party :)

DT - Jenny

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

What a sweet card! Thank you for sharing it with us at PDE Linky Paryty!

Hugs, Melissa DT

Ginny Maxam said...

Such a cute card, sure to make someone very happy!!Thank you for joining the Word Art Wednesday challenge # 209! Ginny DT WAW

Ginny Maxam said...

Such a sweet card, I am sure it will make someone smile!!Thank you for joining the Word Art Wednesday challenge # 209! Ginny DT WAW

Janis Lewis said...

Great birthday card!
Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy, blog
PDE Linky Party, challenge blog owner

Amanda said...

This card just says FUN. Anyone would love to have this card. Thanks for playing over at Jo's Scrap Shack

Amanda DT

Unknown said...

Lovely bright, fun card. Thanks for joining in at MAWTT, Claire xXx

kahaulani said...

such an adorable card!!! thank you for linking up with us at PDE Linky Party-DT elecia

kahaulani said...

such an adorable card!!! thank you for linking up with us at PDE Linky Party-DT elecia

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Wonderful card! I love the coloring too! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

Bev said...

a fun modern card. Thank you for taking the time to join in our Autumn colours challenge at Polkadoodles

Monika Reeck said...

delocious card Billie
love the yellow and that happy birthday DIE is to day for
I love the colored of the yummy cup cake
and this Bugaboo Image is so sweett
love your card