Tuesday, October 20, 2015

We are more than friends - Inspiration Destination #56

Wednesday October 21, 2015
 
Welcome to another challenge at Inspiration Destination #56
ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
 
 
Our awesome sponsor this week is Rick St. dennis
 

I am not a clown fan .. they scare me and I have only like JP Patches.. a local tv clown.. from a long long time ago.. But I like these clowns from Rick St. dennis.. Called Euro clown troupe.. They don't look like scary clowns. I had fun coloring them all weird colors. I had so many copics all over my table and just kept pulling more and more.. I wanted this card to be quite colorful.. I think I did it.
I used amy tangerine dp and some scraps and let the image carry most of the colors.  Thank you Rick St. dennis for letting me use your image.
 

Challenges:
Crafty catz #297 - atg
Jo's scrap shack #110 - atg
Lil patch of crafty friends #20 - atg
Craft your passion #284 - atg
Crafting from the heart #82 - atg
Love to scrap #64 - atg
Creative Inspiration #332 - atg /opt sketch
Penny's paper crafty #250 - atg
Word art Wednesday #206 - atg

recipe: euro clown troupe/rsd, su base, amy tangerine dp, recollection scrap, quick quote scrap, tech tues sentiment, copics, glitter pen





14 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

I love what you've done with this troupe of clowns. the colours are just super, the backing paper and the sentiment work perfectly with it. Great work. Deborah, RSDEDT xx

andree said...


This is just gorgeous, beautiful design and colours. Thanks so much for playing this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree {DT Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}

~ginny said...

LOL! What a great card Billie!! I love your colorful choices - and that sentiment is perfect for the image! I Think I need that image - yours makes me want to play with it too!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Kandy's Krafts said...

I am not a clown fan either but those are comical. Lovely colouring.Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart challenge.

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG, this is adorable! Love your bright colors and the sentiment is perfect. xxD

Amy Cohen said...

Wow- very colorful group- thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
Amy-DT

Monika Reeck said...

cuuute this Image and lovely colored Billie
love that black and white DP and nice sentiment you have
you always have the right paper for the Image
clever combo Billie

tilly said...

w3hat a super card...Ilove the design, thank you for joining our challenge at crafty catz and hope to see you again
tilly

Unknown said...

I just gad to stop by and tell you I love this card. Really wonderful!

Kellie 0:) said...

Super cute. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

NGCARDS said...

This is a great creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Billie such a fun image and sentiment, great colours such a wonderfully vibrant card, thank you for joining our challenge at LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS
hugs
lorraine x

Barbara GR said...

So sweet card!
Thank you for playing along with us over at Creative Inspirations!
Hugs, Barbara GR

Unknown said...

Love the colorful details :)

Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap - Anything Goes! Best of luck in your entry.
Tammy - DT