Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Hi There - Inspiration Destination #54

Wednesday October 7, 2015
 
Inspiration Destination #54 - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
 

Our sponsor for this card is Aliciabel
 

I am using the image called Saludo.. which I think is also Hello.. hence the sentiment Hi there..
I really really kept this simple as I wanted the embossed background speak.. I noticed she has skull earings on a d charm around her waist so thought this is the perfect time to use this once a year embossing folder.. I took some white chalk in and softly went over the top.. the ink is real dry so it was perfect to kinda highlight the design. I put a purple streak in the front of her hair but it really is washed out in the photo.. I really need to re think how I do my pro shop crops.. the orange is really orange in real but here its really light.. Any how I hope you enjoy my card and play along.
 

Challenges:
QKR stampede #159 - atg
Jo's scrap shack #108 - atg
The stamping boutique - no designer paper
Suzy bee's bloomin #100 - atg / embossing
613 Ave. create #144 - atg/ or use pink
Glitter n sparkle #157 - atg
Lil patch of crafty friends #19 - atg
Craft your passion #282 - atg
Crafting from the heart #80 - atg
Kraft journal #244 - Halloween / harvest festival

recipe: saludo /aliciabel, recollection papers, kraft journal base, embossing folder, copics, verve sentiment, white chalk ink




9 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

What a super cute card, Billie. You are SO creative with the digital images. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Blessings,
Karen
The Kraft Journal

chrissy xx said...

I LOve your colours and embossed background..Such a sweet image too.
Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
Chrissyxx

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 100 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Leanne said...

Another awesome job Billie, great color and the image is so awesome, thanks for playing our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Leanne DT
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card, love the image and colours so cute, thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

Monika Reeck said...

this Alicibel Image is so cute Billie
and your coloring her so funtastic
Love that HI sentimend and embossed orange background so lovely for her
I adore this card my friend

Deanne Saunders said...

Sorry meant to say STAMPING BOUTIQUE challenge :O)

Rae Ann said...

The embossing folder is perfect for this image! And now you can use it more than once a year. =)

Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

Karen said...

I noticed the skulls on the embossed background and did not even notice the skulls in the image! I like the 'orange-ness' of the card, Perfect for our friend! :)