Thursday, October 08, 2015

Catch the bug Oldie but goodie - Happy Birthday

Thursday October 8, 2015
 
 

I am using the image Heels big bow  I love heels but never wear them.. I am more of a Uggs, birkenstocks and Vans tennis shoes type of person.. I guess cause I mostly wear levis.. But they are fun to look at and color.. I chose some awesome colors. I hope the colors come across on the computer as good as in real..  I used a new stamp from Tech Tuesday for the circle happy birthday..
 

Challenges:
Crafting from the heart #80 - atg
Crafty sentiments - atg
Papertake weekly - atg
Shopping our stash #222 - happy birthday (image/papers/sequins)
Penny's paper crafty #248 - atg
Word art Wednesday #204 - atg

recipe: bugaboo/heels big bow, tech tues. sentiment, mme dp, bazzil paper, sequins, lil inker die, copics, su old olive ink, black su




6 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

you know that me Monika love all the shoe stamp
this one I have purchase too at Bugaboo
but your coloring wohooooo
this is stunning shoe card Billie
ooh send it to me in purple on my bday pleaseee (HINT hehe)
I adore this and the sentiment is perfecto...
Great CARD Billie

L'Arche che si Indossa said...

Hello , congratulations for the wonderful project ! Thanks for participating in the challenge of Crafty Sentiments Design
Mel DT

L'Arche che si Indossa said...

Hello , congratulations for the wonderful project ! Thanks for participating in the challenge of Crafty Sentiments Design
Mel DT

Michelle said...

Love your color choice!! Great card! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge this week. Hope to see you back again soon :)

Leslie Hanna said...

I love the blues and greens! I, too, am a casual gal, wearing boat shoes or moccasins. I don't think I could walk in heels any more.

Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Helen said...

A great card - love it!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's

Helen x
DT Member