Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Becoming a grumpy old person is a goal, not a crse! - Aud #143

Thursday Oct 22 / Nov 3, 2015
 
 

Our sponsor is Stitchy Bear Digi
 

What a fun image I got to use.. This is BIRTHDAY BOY.. I love him.  I had this sentiment that was from a long long time ago. I think it was from Rubber baby buggy bumpers.. I don't even know if they are still around. But anyhow I had to use it.. and of course it's a birthday card. I thought he could be going to another old grumpy persons birthday party or he is a grumpy person..
 I hope you play along with our BIRTHDAY challenge and remember to put a sentiment on the front of your card or show on your blog the inside of your card the sentiment.
Have fun and I love seeing your cards each week.
 

Challenges:
Craft your passion #284 - atg
Crafting from the heart #82 - atg
Stamp and create - brown or kraft
Love to scrap #64 - atg
Digi choosday crafting wk 42 - happy birthday
Creative inspiration #332 - atg /opt. sketch
Penny's paper crafty #250 - atg
Word art Wednesday #206 -atg
Cute card Thursday #369 - atg

recipe: stitch bear birthday boy, kraft journal card base, echo park and club scrap dp, ss happy birthday, ? other sentiment, acrylic hearts and dots, copics




16 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Cool this man with mask
and cool sentiment all
lovely DP as always Billie
and congrats on being winner at Cards in Envy with your pumpkin cool card
I miss you Billie
are you okay...
I sent you 3 mails :)
hugs, Monika

Elaine Stark said...

This card just made me laugh. Great colours and so much fun. Elaine

~ginny said...

LOL!! Love the sentiment - love the image you chose! Good going on this one kid! I also really like the wonky angles and the fussy cut image - well done Billie!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Unknown said...

Just the right style of card to bring a smile to anyone's face, love Mr Grumpy and fabulous background. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and we would love to see you again soon. Jennifer DT member X

Jane Savage said...

Great layout and such a brilliant image and sentiment too! Love it!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fistulous image and card Ginny x

crafty said...

Very humorous card. Thanks for joining us at Crafting From the Heart.
Mary

ike said...

Hahahaha - brilliant card :-)
Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

Best wishes,

IKE x

DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

NGCARDS said...

This is a great creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Anonymous said...

I love the name of your blog. I always get ink on my fingers when I craft. Your card is so much fun. I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap.

Michelle said...

LOL....what a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge this week. Hope to see you back again soon :)

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Eeee! I LOVE your card! Super fun and cute! Fantastic image too! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

Aunty Sue said...

Love this image and your colouring, perfect for our Birthday celebrations at DIGI CHOOSDAY good luck. Hope to see you again.
Aunty Sue DT

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Such a fun card! This is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt

wannabcre8tive said...

I love this cute and humorous card. Your coloring is fabulous.