Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Another birthday & you're still - Inspiration Destination #55

Wednesday October 14, 2015
 
Inspiration Destination #55  ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
 

Our sponsor for this card is A day for daisies
 
 OH my I LOVE the images by A Day for Daisies... I am using Fairy Lily Portrait.. I love the simple but elegant look she has. I went with fall colors.. There are fall and winter birthdays (mine is in November) and thought these papers went well with the look of the image. She was a lot of fun to color and I was going to add glitter to her wings but I thought it spoke more without doing that. I sure hope you find time to play along over at Inspiration Destination.. I love seeing your cards each week.
 
 

Challenges:
Creative fingers #95 - atg
My time to craft- autumn colors
613 Ave. create #145 - atg
IDIC - Robyns fetish #285 - use lots of orange
Crafting when we can #105 - whimsical with wings
Crafting from the heart #81 - atg
Always playing with paper #46 - autumn colors
Digi choosday crafting wk 41 - feeling sentimental
Creative inspirations #331 - clean and simple or fussy and fancy
Word art Wednesday #205 - atg

recipe: d4d fairy lily portrait, club scrap base, bg dp, recollection brown strip, dot embossing folder, negative die dark brown, copics, simon says sentiment, spellbinder die




14 comments:

Lesley said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for joining us at the challenge.

NGCARDS said...

Stunning creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Rene said...

This is fabulous! I love fall colors! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene

Jane Savage said...

So beautiful! I love those gorgeous autumn colours!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card fabuylous colour's
Dianne xx :)

I Card Everyone said...

LOve that gorgeous Fairy! Thanks for joining in The Challenge!
=] Michele

Helen said...

Beautiful card - very elegant and I love that sentiment.

Thanks for joining us at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

Helen x
(DT member)

Helen said...

Beautiful card - very elegant and I love that sentiment.

Thanks for joining us at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

Helen x
(DT member)

Lori said...

So pretty! The fairy looks beautiful in those fall colors. Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

Monika Reeck said...

Billie this is adorable
love the image and the color orange and black yeah you also made with another Image
i did too I dont make much halloween cards
also I choose dress image for my orange black card Billie
this is awesome colored Image my friend

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Billie, these are such great, rich colors you've used! It's a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
DT Member

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Fantastic card! Really neat and unique image too! Wonderful job! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC.

Aunty Sue said...

love the colours and the sentiment on this and thanks for sharing at DIGI CHOOSDAY with our Feeling Sentimental challenge. Good luck.
Aunty Sue DT