Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Merry Christmas - to you and yours - Inspiration Destination #55

Wednesday October 14, 2015
 
Welcome to Challenge #55 - Inspiration Destination  
ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
 
 
Our sponsor for this card is Cute as a button
 
 
 
This is my card using the darling image called Christmas wish from Cute as a button.  I love the little girls look and just waiting for Christmas.. I really wanted this card to be bright.. I used some washi tape to give the background some interest but left the copic coloring to really bring the card to life.
I hope you get a chance to play along with us at Inspiration Destination.. Maybe follow us.. me and ID..
 


Challenges:
Allsorts #332 - no designer paper
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas #250 - vintage/shabby
Suzy bee's bloomin #101 - atg/twist beg. "S" - snow
Glitter n sparkle #158 - use some pink (card base)
Craft your passion #283 - atg
Addicted to stamps and more #166 - atg
Creative inspirations #331 - clean n simple or fussy n fancy
Word art Wednesday #205 - atg

recipe: Christmas wish/cute as a button, su base and layer, washi tape, copics, simon says sentiment, corner chomper, bling, wink of stella





14 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Super cute creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

So cute, love the image, thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

Sue said...

Billie, this is a great card. Lovely colour combinations which have made a striking card. Thank you for joining us this time at Creative Inspirations.
Sue...xxx

Kathleen said...

Really sweet image and gorgeous colouring.
Thanks for joining in our no D.P. this week at Allsorts.

Kath

AnyOldCraft said...

Very cute image :)
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week :)
AnyOldCraft (DT)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card BIllie
Dianne xx :)

Unknown said...

I really like cute as a button and the sweet window with the Christmas lights is a super frame. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 205th AG challenge!
Blessings and Hugs, Carole

Karen Letchworth said...

Absolutely wonderful, Billie! You are SO talented and really know how to make the digital images the star of your cards. Great job, my friend. Thanks so much for sharing with us. It means SO much to me. I just popped a little envelope in the mail for you. Have a blessed week!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Tanja said...

love your coloring - thanks for joining us at ATSM

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 101 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT, also my CHNC challenge 250 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

Anonymous said...

Such pretty colours and lovely colouring.Great design and card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Monika Reeck said...

oh I love her eyes
and how you only choose purple on her dress
is it my card? you know I love purple
and her sweet face looks like me hehehe
I love this image and your card Billie
I hope this card still on your drawer and please send me at december
hugs
Monika

cm said...

Your little girl is absolutely darling; such beautiful colouring! Sweet! Thank you for sharing this work of art in the ATSM gallery!
~c

Wei Wei said...

Very cute Christmas card! Love the adorable little girl and the bright colors! Thank you for sharing at ATSM.