Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Thinking of you - Inspiration Destination #55

Wednesday October 14, 2015
 
Welcome to Challenge #55 - at Inspiration Destination - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
 

Our sponsor for this card is Fresh Brewed Designs
 
 This is my card using the Fresh Brewed image called Snack time.. I love all the food she is eating.. she is thinking of her friend and I think eating enough for both of them.  I had a fun time making this look like a carpet and wall paper.. The chair I wanted to keep pretty blan and then let the background and her coloring stand out.  I hope I have inspired you to play along at Inspiration Destination.. it's always anything goes.. see ya over there..
 
 

Challenges:
Creative fingers #95 - atg
Suzy bee's bloomin #101 - atg /twist beg. "S" - snacks
613 Ave. create #145 - atg
Craft your passion #283 - atg
Crafting from the heart #81 - atg
Digi choosday crafting wk 41 - feeling sentimental
Addicted to stamps and more #166 - atg
Creative inspirations #331 - clean n simple or fussy n fancy
Word art Wednesday #205 - atg

recipe: snack time /fresh brewed, tech tues sentiment, amy tangerine dp, su base, copics, mft die




9 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

I love what you've done here. This is a gorgeous card.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Billie
Dianne xx :)

Julie B said...

Such a fun card, is she settling down for Strictly come Dancing perhaps?
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. :)

Carla's Cards said...

Cute card, thanks for sharing at Crafting from the Heart!

Natalie said...

Super cute design!! Very fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!!

Neets B said...

What a fun little scene on your card, really great image. That's me most evenings!
Thanks so much for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

Monika Reeck said...

Billieeee I miss your visit dear
and I just look your card at ATSM challenge
I am not commenter to your card but I want to visit you and tell your
THIS LADY IS AMAZING IMAGE
love the DP and I see again that flower DP
ADORABLE all..image sentiment and the DP
LUV THIS my friend
see you around maybe
thanks for joining with us at ATSM this week
hugs, Monika (DT Member)

suzanne2 said...

lovely card Billie, such a cute image you have used. thank you for joining us at creative inspirations.
Suzanne x

Jo Ann said...

Love the DP's, the lay-out and the cute image you have here. You colored it beautifully. So delighted that you joined us at Word Art Wednesday. A new challenge is starting today and I hope you visit us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word found in Jeremiah 29:12-13 and the Lord tells us, "Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Have an awesome day!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com