Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Just treats PLEASE!! - Aud Sentiments #142 - Halloween

Thursday October 8-20, 2015
 
 

Our sponsor for these two weeks is Doodle Pantry
 

Oh my I love Doodle Pantry images.. This image is called CANDY CORN ANTS and the sentiment came with the image. . how sweet is that.. I love the little ant on top of the candy corn hiding under the sheet.. This card was so easy to color and love the look on the ant carring the candy corn.. I used some different dcwv papers and recollection papers. The card base is kraft card stock from Kraft journal.. Copics and acrylic dots .. cause they looked like candy. I hope you find time to make a Halloween card and put your sentiment on the front or show a photo of the sentiment inside.. and enter it over at the Aud Sentiments challenge blog. I love seeing your works.. They inspire me.. I hope I inspire you.
 


Challenges:
Kraft journal #244 - Halloween or harvest festival
Addicted to stamps #165 - photo inspiration
Penny's paper crafty #248 - atg
Word art Wednesday #204 - atg
2 crafty girls #7 - October challenge - different options.
Doodle pantry #10 - atg
C.R.A.F.T. #332 - autumn, thanksgiving, Halloween, bonfire
DRS designs #195 - spooky / cutesy

receipe: candy corn ants, recollection and dcwv papers, kraft journal base, copics, acrylic dots, lil inkers die.





14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card cute image Ginny x

Elaine Stark said...

This is a cute image. I love how you have coloured it. Elaine

~ginny said...

This is one of my favorites of your projects Billie!! I like the 3 fish tail banners & the paper choices you made! I love the 'candy' dropping down the side - and I like your shading on the candy corn! I had no idea what that thing on top was until you said an ant under a sheet - and once I blew it up I could see you are right - LOL! Funny and well done.
~ginny
RubberMAD

Darlene said...

Too cute Billy! Love the embellishments! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at 2 Crafty Girls! We hope you’ll join us again real soon! Remember, you can enter THREE times! Good Luck!
Darlene
2 CRAFTY GIRLS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Monika Reeck said...

yay so sweeet Image Billie
and I adore that banner too
lovely DP combo and sweet sentiment
cute cute cuteee

Rahmat said...

Cute ant! love it, very funny card, love all the elements on it, thanks for joining us at ATSM.

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Billie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Karen Letchworth said...

What an adorable card, Billie. I know I say this all the time, but it's so true - you really know how to ROCK the digis. Great coloring, and the sweet little paper flags are the perfect touch. Thanks for sharing with us.
Karen
The Kraft Journal

Annie said...

Great collection of cards on your blog this week - all so stunning. Annie xxx

Caz said...

This is lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck..Hope to see you again soon.

Caz PPC DT xx
My Blog
Pennys Paper-Crafty DT

MagsB said...

What an adorable, fun image! I love how the banners pick up the colours of the image, too! Cute, cute card! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags B x

Sand Lee said...

A fab card!!! Love it! So glad you joined us this month over at 2 Crafty Girls Challenges! Hope to see you again soon! xx

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

What a fun and adorable card! Soooo cute! I LOVE it! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

nwilliams6 said...

How totally fun is this!!! Love the details and I can't decide if it is scary with that ant or cute because he is so fun holding that candy. Such a great card. Thanks for sharing it with us in the DRS Designs Challenge!!!