Friday, July 13, 2012

You're Berry Sweet

Friday July 13, 2012

Well today is Friday the 13th.. who superstitious? I am not, but I will make sure that I throw spilt salt over my shoulder, not walk on a crack, will not let a black cat cross in front of me.. LOL

I bring to you a summertime favorite in this household strawberries.. LACE BERRIES Free Friday at Catch the bug .. I love the bright colors of this card the red -white and green really make for a nice clean card.

Challenges:
papertake weekly - strawberries and cream
make it monday #97 atg
4 crafty chicks #98 - stripes (herringbone is in stripes)
c.r.a.f.t. #163 - summer
digi doodle #116 - summertime

recipe: lace berries/ctg, words mft, su card stock, teresa collins papers, ribbon, sassafras brad, button ladybug, copics, spellbinder die

14 comments:

Min said...

Billie - out of all the gorgeous cards this week - YOURS is my favorite!! I love the simplicity, the patterned paper and the die-cut shape you used around the image.
Definitely casing this one!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Patrice said...

Love that red! I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/07/52-card-pickup-week-28.html

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our Stripes Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

NGCARDS said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at PTW! xxx

Pia S said...

Your card is really sweet and yummy! Nice image and fab papers! I spotted your card on MIM

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a great looking card Billie.I spotted you over at MIM this week.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Julie said...

So sweet and lovely
Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Challenges
Hugs,
Julie

Julie said...

So sweet and lovely
Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Challenges
Hugs,
Julie

Julie said...

So sweet! Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Challenges
Hugs,
julie

Debra Pate said...

Cute card! I saw it on Make it Monday!

Debra Pate
Fabulously Creative
http://debrapate.blogspot.com

Jill said...

stunning creation thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a fabulous card. Love the beautiful background DP and your colouring is great! Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week. Hope to see you again soon... :)

Krafty Kows said...

Hmm yum - love this card. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week. Jeanette

Andrea W said...

FABulous card! Your coloring on the image is beautiful and I love the little ladybug detail.