Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My All Star

Tuesday July 10, 2012

First off a BIG Happy Birthday to my dear brother.. It's the big 60 today.. welcome to the 60's you're catching up to me.. LOL Hope you have a wonderful day.

Today is new release day at Catch the bug and we have AKV Baseball catcher. I've had this acrylic baseball for some time and now I get to use it.. I also use the banner paper from Echo Park and just cut it apart.

challenges:
incy wincy - summertime
cardmadfairy #37 - summertime
paper crafting journey - summer
make it monday #97-atg
recipe: akv baseball catch/ctb, ep papers, bazzill, su choco chip, mft alphabet, copics, star punch, making memories acrylic, bakers twine

5 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Another great card, Billie! I love the pennants you used! Great idea!
((HUGS))
Cheryl

Rene said...

This is fabulous! Absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck,
Rene :D

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

Such a Fab summer card hun, love the lil guy and papers r Fab..
Thanks for joining us at PCJ too hun
Hugz
Kenzie xx

Debs M said...

great card, saw it on mim x

tootsie said...

Thank you for entering our summer challenge over at The Paper Crafting Journey

I have some BLOG CANDY
on my blog if you are interested!

Hugs,
Wendy