Sunday, July 29, 2012

Cupcake delight at Quirky Crafts

Sunday July 29, 2012

I was a winner at Quirky Crafts and so I got to be a guest designer for this week and use the images that were provided by the great team at Quirky Crafts..

I was to have these ready to post last night for today but the day got away from me. Sorry it's late but then you wouldn't know if I did not tell you.. LOL.
This swordfish cup cake is a digi by Limited Runs. I did not know what to do for a sentiment so thought this wording would work. My DH said he did not get it but I do so I guess that's what counts and sure you all get the pun on the sentiment.
challenges:
one stitch at a time - digi
poodle parlour - atg


This image is from the Paper Pretties digi and I am lucky enough to be on the DT at Paper Pretties and when Quirky Crafts said I would be using a Paper Pretties image I thought great. I put the yours' on the cupcake that the poodle is holding and then mine on the other group of cupcakes.. then inside of the card it says but I'll share..
challenges:
stamptacular sunday - use three different papers
one stitch at a time - digi
stampin for the weekend #14 - photo inspiration
poodle parlour - atg



recipe: swordfish/limited runs, dcwv, te wave, copics, printer words, stickles, bling want 2 scrap



recipe: poodle and cupcakes/paper pretties, bazzill, ep hello summer, su punch, copics, spellbinder, old stickers, viva pearl pen, ek punch.




4 comments:

Spyder said...

Think the cards are alll great!! and it was so nice to have you join us over on Quirky Crafts!
(Lyn)

Josephine said...

Fabulous cards.

Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

Eva Gro said...

What a beautiful and colorful card!

Thank you for entering our challenge over at OSAAT
Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you again next week!

Hugs
Eva`s Scraproom
DT Member at OSAAT Challenge blog

Unknown said...

Great cards.. Love that little swordfish!!
Thanks for joining us at One Stitch At A Time! Good luck.. hope to see you next week!
- Susan
DT Member at OSAAT Challenge Blog