Saturday, July 28, 2012

Happy Birthday

Saturday July 28, 2012

Its Unscripted sketch time with #169 Happy Birthday.. Boy I am on a roll getting my birthday cards all made in advance. Now just to remember to send them in time.. Anyone else have that problem? I get them made but wait till the last minute to send out.. I used a stamp image from Taylored Expression. She has such darling stamps and supplies. I love her style and belong to her monthly kit.

challenges:
inky impressions - dies/punches
diva by designs #45 - birthday
my mums crafts #67 - birthday girl
crafts 4 eternity #82 - brilliant birthday
the stamp man - atg/celebration
recipe: bazzill paper base, fabulous pad, scraps, copics, te die, su punch, viva pearl pen, sticker, te make a wish stamp set.



7 comments:

Kerry said...

Your card is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Kerry

SAHLERS said...

Great card love the flowers thanks for playing along at Divas by Design
-sheryl-

Gem said...

lovely creation! Thanks for joining in our challenge this week at My Mums Craft Shop! Gemma :)

Unknown said...

ohhh I could eat a slice of that right now lol... great card - Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions xx

Liz said...

Lovely card !! Thanks for joining us this week at C4E !!!
Liz

Zoechaos said...

Terrific Birthday card, love that cake. Thank you so much for making and sharing with us at The Stamp Man XOXO Zoe

michele said...

Gorgeous card Billie! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x