Saturday, July 21, 2012

Thinking of you

Saturday July 21, 2012

Sketch Saturday at Catch the bug I decided to turn the card so that I could use this darling barefoot girl digi from Catch the bug.. She kind of has that 60's look and so the hippie looking paper seemed just right.. My growing up years although I can't say I was a hippie.. I was a quiet kid..

challenges:
papertake weekly - all things girly
digital tuesday #169 - all tied up
digi doodle #117 - atg


recipe: barefoot girl / ctb, words hero arts, su butterflies, dcwv paper, su green, ribbon, embossing folder, stickles, copics, quick quote chalk ink, su brocade blue



5 comments:

Sharon said...

Love this image Billie and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly Challenge. Love sharon. (GDT) x

Gaynor Greaves said...

lovely card, love the colours, thanks for joining our Anything goes challenge at Digi Doodle Shop, hope to see you again, Gaynor xx

Trish and Treasure said...

Love this pretty paper and butterflies!

Anne said...

A beautiful card.
Thanks for playing along with Papertake Weekly and good luck
Anne x

Star said...

Super cute! I think I used the same purple paper on my card for this sketch. LOL I just love the bright colors and the butterflies. Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Doodle Shop!

xx Star (DDS DT)