Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Howdy Ya'll

Tuesday July 24, 2012

Howdy Ya'll & welcome to a new release day at Catch the bug .. Today is cute little girl called akv cowgirl.. Isn't she just too cute. I remember I had a little red cowgirl skirt and vest and boots when I was just a wee one. It had the white fringe in the arms.. I must of loved it because I can still remember it. I remember having pop cap guns.. now I don't care for guns but growing up in the 50's it was not a thing to worry about. How times have changed..

challenges:
make it monday #99 atg
incy wincy - lets party
squirrel and the fox #22 kid/babies
recipe: akv cowgirl /catch the bug, quick quote chip boards, jute, copics, pink paislee stickers, ranger ink, very vanilla su card base, cosmo cricket -wanted papers.

2 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Love this card design .Perfect colouring of super cowgirl image .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely image
Thank you for joining us this time at Incy Wincy
Love Jan