Saturday, July 07, 2012

Road to a friend's house is never long

Saturday July 7, 2012

It's Unscripted Sketches #166 challenge for this week.. Plus visit our blog and follow us as we have our Christmas in July.. Visit the design teams homes and get to know them. Plus fun games and prizes.. Check it out.





Well this is what I came up with for this weeks sketch.. I have really been eager to use this stamp set and thought this was perfect time. I love these colors I am a jewel color type person. It's a fun stamp set from Taylored Expressions..

challenges:
papertake weekly atg - (3-d, glitter, glossy accents -optional)
sassy cheryls #122 - atg
whimsey stamps #46 - atg
joyful stamper #66 - atg
make it monday #96 open
card making mamas #49-use rubber stamps

recipe: taylored expression/ easy cottage, bazzill, bg indie bloom, ranger, memento, spellbinder, copics, embossing folder.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulously gorgeous card. Saw you on MIM and thought how lovely this is nice and bright and cheerful..love annie

Vickie Kertz said...

REally cute card. I love your interpretation of the sketch. I saw it on MIM.

Vickie Kertz said...

Really cute card. I love the way you used the sketch. I saw it on MIM.

Julia said...

Absolutely in love with your project! Thanks for sharing!
I saw this on Make it Monday!
These are my entries: # 129, #158, #160, #162, # 250 and #252 (Candy Alert) would love it if you could visit.
Hugs,
Julia

Julia said...

Absolutely in love with your project! Thanks for sharing!
I saw this on Make it Monday!
These are my entries: # 129, #158, #160, #162, # 250 and #252 (Candy Alert) would love it if you could visit.
Hugs,
Julia

Tracy said...

All those layered die cuts look awesome Billie. That house image is cute as can be. Thanks for sharing this at MIM! Hugs!

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Love Love Love this card Billie!!! Gorgeous!! Saw this on MIM!! So creative!! Love the colors, the image and all those wonderful layers!! Gloria

Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Sandy said...

Great vibrant colours, love the house image and all those layers.
Thanks for linking up this week at MIM
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Sandy

Sassy Cheryl said...

Love, love, love the image and the sentiment is super perfect. What a gorgeous card BIllie!
Thanks for playing along in the Anything Goes challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

Angie said...

Great card thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
Angie x

Pat said...

Hi Billie. What a fun card!! Such bright colors...and I love the embossing!! So glad you've joined us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Ann English said...

Very cute and creative!
So glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!