Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Though we're far apart - Stampavie and More #282

Wednesday March 8, 2017
 
Welcome to another fun challenge at Stampavie and More #282 :
 STARS
 
 
When I saw the theme was STARS.. I knew what I wanted to do and other than the sky not being quite as dark as I pictured it in my head.. It came out great.  I know I could of made the sky darker but I did not want to lose the colors I had accomplished. I was afraid if I went farther I would lose what I have.. The sky stars and sentiment is embossed and I used Simon Says and My Favorite things stamps.. I just took a piece of paper and cut a slope and inked the ground by using different colors and moving the paper around. The image is from My Favorite Things and I colored them with copics and used a white gel pen for highlights. I added some small sequins to the sky. Oh the sentiment is from Simon Says.

Challenges:
Crafty girls creations #34 - anything goes
Crafty rocket #34 - no pattern papers
A bit more time to craft #39 - anything goes
The daily marker day  day 8
Jo's scrap shack #178 - anything goes
Crafty catz #360 - anything goes - opt. doilies
QKR stampede #233 - anything goes
Pause Dream Enjoy #162 - anything goes
Your next stamp #59 - color challenge
Colour crazy wk. 9 - anything goes
Sweet stampin - no designer paper
A gem of a challenge #189 - 3 B's   bunny, bear, bling
HeARTful blessings - animals stamps
613 Ave. create # 195 - use rubber stamp no digis
Simon Says Monday - make your own background
Artistic inspirations #174 - anything goes
Ooh la la #223 - embossing
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Tuesday throw-down #333 - thinking of you
Creative moments #113- anything goes/opt. blues
Word art Wednesday wk. 272-273 - anything goes










15 comments:

meg said...

Lovely sentiment and image, love the embossing on the stars and constellations, thank you for joining us at Ooh-la-la

Sammy said...

This is beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Heather said...

Awww . . . so cute!! i think your sky is fabulous!! And I love that sweet sentiment. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

Dorothy S said...

Your lovely sky goes so well with the image - great card. Thanks for entering the weekly Anything Goes challenge at QKR Stampede.
Dorothy S, DT member.

tilly said...

a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at crafty catz, hope to see you again
Tilly

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! What a dream of a scene! I LOve your little sweet image and the universe looks Brilliant. LOve these colours Billie. LOve the sentiment too.
Thank you so much for joining us again over at QKR Stampede.
Chrissyxx

Catherine said...

Your card is so adorable. I love the sky you created and those little critters are so cute! Amazing background, great job! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥

Chris said...

Lovely sentiment, great design, the starry night sky looks beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card 🙂 Thank you for playing along with us at Jo’s Scrap Shack.
Tina-DT

GalFridayStamping said...

Wat a great card Billie! Love the sentiment and background. Thank you for sharing it with us at Colour Crazy Challenge blog. Jane DT xx

julie_woolston said...

Wonderful card Billie, love the design and beautiful sentiment.
Thank you for joining us at OLLCB.
Hugs Julie xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So adorable, thanks for playing at agoac. I have a candy on offer

Monika Reeck said...

ooh ooh cuuute Bunny and the teddy I LOVEEE
and the sky you made so magic
love the sponged green grass too
and that water drops looks like a real water
cuute and sweett card
hehe so many lovely Dots on the Bunny and Teddy
cute cute cute

Beatriz said...

Gorgeus card! I love your beautiful sky! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Desgins this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

Chris said...

Adorable!! Love these two cuties and congrats on making Top 3 over at my heARTful stamping challenge this past week. Please come visit again!