Friday, March 03, 2017

Hugs - Catch the bug Free Friday

Friday March 3, 2017
 
Wow March is here already.. Dang this year is going so fast already.. I think older we get the faster it goes. 
Welcome to Catch the bug Free Friday.. you can find the image over at the Bugaboo Store..
 
 
This is the Free Friday image called CB Bottle..  Once again I am using one of the tags I found hidden away .. why I don't know cause I like tags..  They have a great texture to them. I took some Ranger inks and inked the tag.. I then took some Huey spray and splattered it over the tag and using My Favorite Things letter dies die cut out H U G S.. I added them to the tag and colored the Bugaboo image with Copics and added it to the tag. The background card base I used Dylusions sprays and let it dry. I added the tag to the card and to cover the hole I die cut Taylored Expressions butterfly and added some Gems down the body. I finished off the card with some white gel pen. I hope you can head over to the Catch the bug site and see the DT members cards. 

Challenges:
That's crafty - just words
AAA cards #84 - watercolor (tag is water colored)
Artistic inspiration #173 - anything goes
Tuesday throwdown #332 - things with wings
Penny's paper-crafty #318 - anything goes
Fab 'n' funky #340 - baby
Word art Wednesday wk. 272-273 - anything goes(butterfly is Taylored Expressions)
A bit more time to craft #39 - anything goes
Creatalicious challenges #110 - anything goes/opt twist-lots of green
The daily marker day 3
4 crafty chicks #340 - green
Cute card Thursday #467 - anything goes
Crafty rocket #34 - no pattern papers





12 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Simply too cute here and loving the inky watercolour BG. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards with us. 

Justine Hovey said...

Adorable image and great use of water and colour! Thanks for playing along at AAA Card Challenge! Hugs! Justine

Judith said...

Aw this is so cute Billie - I love this adorable image and your equally cute card! Thank you for playing along with us at fab'n'Funky Challenges hugs judith ss

Andrea W said...

Your splattered background looks fantastic. So glad you shared your creation at Tuesday Throwdown.

Tamie said...

Oh my gosh Billie your image is so adorable! I love the green and the layout. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing inspiration with us this week for our Green Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Tamie DT

Jean said...

so cute.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
Jean xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super cute Billie! Love all that delish ink work hun. A gorgeous creation and perfect for our 'Baby' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky this week. Thanks so much for joining in, do come join in again soon!! Hugs, Wends xoxo Fab 'n' Funky DT

*Vicki* said...

Such a cute image! Fabulous card! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Loose Stitches said...

So very adorable! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges!
~DT Sherry x

Jackie C said...

Super fun! Thank you for sharing at Creatalicious - Jackie DT member xx

Monika Reeck said...

Ooh I am late
not taking this Freebie Billie ooh ooh
I should not forget to see Bugaboo every Friday aarghh I lost this cute Image
and I adore you added some dots on the HUGS on the baby on the baby bootle great added Billie
and the butterfly so sweet too
cute tag image and LOVE all the colors here
Great coloring the skin Billie my ftiend
hugs and jump to the post number 8 hehe I have time
I am job less i can catch up all your post my friend
so happy to do this
hugs
Monika

Kathy said...

Cute! Thank you for participating in the 7th - 30 day coloring challenge!!!