Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Sending wags your way - Inspiration Destination #125

Wednesday March 29, 2017
 
Welcome to another fun challenge at
Inspiration Destination #125  where it's always ANYTHING GOES
 

Today I broke out a bunch of dies and just went for it.. I first cut the hills with Simon Says die.. I cut and colored the dogs (with copics and added black enamel accents to the nose and eyes and bling to the collar)  by My Favorite things.. When I went to add them the background but it was just too plain.. hum what to do.. so that's where I went through my dies because I couldn't stamp anything behind there.. I found these cute houses from Clovis and the trees are from Simon Say.. I first softly colored the sky to look sunny and adhered the houses and trees. Now I have a fun neighborhood and fun little dogs..
 

Challenges:
The daily marker day  day 29
Brown sugar #243 - anything goes
Crafty catz #363 - anything goes /opt. button
QKR stampede #236 - spring is in the air
Colour crazy -wk. 12 - anything goes
Creative corner - for the dogs
HeARTful /stamped blessings - anything goes
Use your stuff #257 - spring is in the air
Crafting from the heart #152 - anything goes
Ooh la la #225 - layer it up
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Die cuttin divas #310 - anything goes
Penny's paper-crafty #322 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 276-277 - anything goes








14 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Your card makes me smile...TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge!

Tammy L said...

Wow you went to town on this! I love that you created a scene card! Great job :) Thank you for sharing another project with us in our Spring Is In The Air challenge at UYS.


Tammy DT Co-ordinator

Deloris said...

What a cutie! Love your scene and those darling pups! Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La!

Gayatri said...

Very cute card. Love the scene you have created. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

Anonymous said...

What FUN! I just love "scene" cards. Your dogs are having a blast. Wonder how the neighbors feel? :)

Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
Evelyn

Maikreations said...

Just spotted your card at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge and thought I would visit ;o) Love these cute dogs and I think you created a perfect scene for them - awesome card!!! Have a great weekend and happy crafting, Maike

Jean said...

Oh this is so sweet, loving the scene you have created.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
Jean xx

Unknown said...

Such a cute card, I love the layering well done Oh La La thanks you for joining in, good luck.

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Fabulous scene Billie! Cute pups and I love the buildings! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Brenda DT

crafty said...

What a sweet design. Thank you for sharing with Creative Corner.
Mary

Chris said...

Really sweet card! Thanks for playing along with my heARTful stamping challenge and congrats being this month's prize winner!

Michelle J M said...

Thank you for sharing your cute card with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x

Unknown said...

What fabulous colouring. Thanks for joining our Week 12 Colour Crazy Challenge -Polkadoodles, don't forget, winners announced Friday 21st April!!! hugs, Carol DT

Monika Reeck said...

This card I see a winner on a challenge but I forget which one
you deserve it Billie congrats
and I love love the house there
cute litte bear and teddy and love the scene too
this must be a winner card and it is yaay
love your cute scene card Billie
hugs
Monika