Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Believe - Creative with Stamps #12 / Easter

Wednesday March 15, 2017
 
Welcome to mid month reminder over at
 
I hope you have time to play along. We have lots of beautiful cards added to the challenge blog and hope you are inspired by the entries and design teams creations. Play along and have fun. 
 
 
Below is the challenge graphic that needs to be added to your blog list where you show what challenges you are entering. Please add it if you are adding a card so you can possibly win the challenge.

 
As I said on March 1st.. I don't send out Easter cards but I thought it doesn't have to say Easter but a card that could be used for Easter or any other reason.. This awesome cross is if I remember right from Spellbinder.. The die is from Simon Says.. I love the word Believe.. in fact I have a white tattoo on my inside left wrist ...Believe..  I took some watercolor paper and embossed the cross in black embossing powder then took my Kuretake Gansai Tambi paints and three colors and did the background. I let it dry, then I took some water and splattered it on the watercolor piece and blotted it up. Then took Mr. Huey's calico shine and splattered it over the card. I was searching for the right card base color or background card stock color to add the design piece to but was not finding the right piece.. Then thought of my Washi tape - low and behold there was the perfect piece. So I lined both sides of the card with this awesome Washi tape and then used some foam adhesive to raise the cross card piece.  I am loving this card and look. 


Challenges:
The daily marker day  day 15
Jo's scrap shack #179 - anything goes
Crafty catz #361 - atg /opt. using mainly green
QKR stampede #234 - thank you or anything goes
Pause Dream Enjoy #163 - cards
Alphabet challenge "Z" - zero embellishments
Color crazy wk. 10 - anything goes
Sweet stampin - anything but birthday
Glitter n sparkle #230 - use some green
HeARTful stamping - green
Use your stuff #255 - embossing
Crafting from the heart #150 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #174 - anything goes
Cards in envy - keep it simple
City crafters #353 - spring is around the corner
Deep ocean #150 - dots and or stripes
Simon Wednesday - a bit o green
Word art Wednesday #274-275 - anything goes










14 comments:

karalschuknecht said...

Gorgeous card, I love the background. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

Monika Reeck said...

so Festive and love the BG there with splatter Billie
love the dies sentiment too
Always great DT card Billie
hugs
Monika

Helen F. said...

Beautiful inspirational card, Billie! Love the background you created and the awesome BELIEVE sentiment die!

Maria Valente said...

Love the background! Great colour choice!
Hugs

chrissy xx said...

A stamp for quite a few occasions Billie..
I only sent one Easter card.
Thank you so much for joining us again over at QKR Stampede.
Chrissyxx

Sherry Hickey said...

Billie, your card is sunny and inspiring, perfect for spring and the season of Easter! Love your background. Thanks for sharing with us at Cards In Envy!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Stunning Easter card. Love the bright colors and the simple sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Gorgeous card Billie! Love the background! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Brenda DT

Majo said...

Awesome! Thanks for playing along at *USE YOUR STUFF*!

Majo - DT ♥

Chris said...

Your background is stunning - and I love the believe die cut. What a great way to use this! Thank you for playing along with my green heARTful stamping challenge!

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Great card! I love that cross! Thank you so much for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack! Cyndi, DT

Cara said...

Beautiful card, so serene. So sorry I'm late visiting. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x

Katy said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! I love the focal image and your background. It has been a pleasure working with you on the CWS team! I look forward to more inspiration! :) Hugs!

jen t. said...

Gorgeous card! I love the layers and textures!