Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tuesday December 28, 2010

Card Patterns #96First off Thank you Card Patterns for choosing my card in the line up of cards for sketch challenge #95. The black, white, teal/turquoise card I made for my brothers birthday. ;)


Sketch challenge at Card Patterns #96... Thinking of a cute Valentine card for us four legged lovers. I thought this would be perfect and I have been itching to use the dog pattern paper since I got it a while back but just couldn't fit it into a Christmas card. Hummm
Paper: pack from Taylored Expressions card base and brown paper, max whiskers Basic Gray, GP white
Ink: black Memento, brushed corduroy, spiced marmalade Ranger
Stamp: digi Bugaboo (isn't he cute?) words Inkadinkado
Accessories: sassafras chip U, viva red glitter, spellbinder dies, ribbon ?, bone shrink plastic, Copics

2 comments:

Khin Hnin said...

Hi Billie! (: First time visiting your blog ;)
This is such an adorable card! :D I love the matching patterned paper and the stamp! :D
The heart is too cute too! :D
Thanks so much for sharing (:
oh and congrats on being one of the super six! <3

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns,
Anthea.