Monday, December 06, 2010

Monday December 6, 2010
Stamping 411 sketch Sketch challenge at Stamping 411 SSC180... I thought about this card at work and came home and made it, looks just like I pictured in my head. Got to love that, least I know somethings in there LOL.. I bought these cute little hats over the weekend and they are perfect.
Paper: real red SU, scrap designer, black Club Scrap
Ink: real red SU, black Memento, clover Close to my heart
Stamp: pine sprig Mostly Animals, happy together SU
Accessories: coarse glitter MS, glitter, stickles, EK santa hats, bakers twine, snowflakes MFT die, Taylored Expressions gems, Copics



6 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Billie, This is absolutely adorable!! I love when what you picture in your head actually happens. ...and I'm glad you shared this delightful card with us.

gbarron56 said...

Just darling -- love how you flipped the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

Julie Gearinger said...

I agree with Lee- this is so adorable! Love the hats and the snowflakes and the birds are so cute- TFS!

Kerin said...

This is awesome, and those little hats are too cute!! Great job with the sketch :)

Connie Babbert said...

Oh, the little Santa hats looks SO cute on those birds! Great job!

Patti Chesky said...

Awesome card Billie! Those little hats are absolutely perfect for the birdies! Love it!