Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday December 19, 2010

Card Patterns sketch One card TWO challenges...Card Patterns sketch 95 and Inky Impressions to use BLACK-WHITE and one color of your choice... well I chose teal I needed a card for my brother and thought this would keep it masculine using a nice blue. I know he would love it no matter what color it is but I'm happy with this color combo.
Paper: taken with teal SU, white GP, black Club Scrap
Ink: black Memento
Stamps: happy birthday Local King Rubber, make a wish Taylored Expressions, music notes Stamp Francisco
Accessories: viva pearl pen, die PTI, embossing folder, glitter, white embossing powder, Copics.



9 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like your color combo and fun embossing folder.

whoistracy said...

What a cute card! I love the colors and that cake image is adorable. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns this week. Happy holidays!

Anonymous said...

Yummy!! What a pretty looking cake!! :) Love your layout with your colors!! Thanks for joining with us at the Inky Impressions challenge!!HUGS

Tanya said...

great card!! Your brother is going to love it :)

thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week!

Joey said...

Hi

fantastic card I love the additonal colour you used, thanks for joiningus at inky impressions, merry christmas

Joey xx

Sammi said...

Oooh this is so sweet! LOVELY colour choice - Thanks for playing along at Inky Impressions challenge!
Sammi
xx
PS> Merry Christmas!

Alberto said...

OMG!
this creation is sooo cute!!
I just love the colors and the details!!
I wish you a very merry christmas and a happy ne year!!
[thanks for play with us at INKY impressions challenges]

hugs, Albert

Lorraine Mcneil said...

My favourtie colour is Teal (I even have a teal car!!!). Love the use of the embossing folder and the cake looks good enough to eat. Your brother is going to love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Inky Impressions.
Lorraine x

Annette Bowes said...

Yummy card Susan, lovely layout and embossing, I am sure your brother will love it. Thank you for joining us in our Inky Impressions Christmas Challenge, hope you have had a Merry Christmas and wishing a wonderful 2011, take careX:)