Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday December 12, 2010

Card Patterns sketch
Sketch challenge Card Patterns #94... I used another digi stamp there are 5 in this set and she is so cute. I made this for my daughters birthday in February.. it was really nice to make a birthday card vs. more Christmas cards although I did do that today see other posts. The punch for the decorative design down the side (I got from my dear stamping friend for my birthday last month) only half of it is showing I cut off the rest that was hanging out of the black side. It's really a great punch.
Paper: rust card base TM, kioshi Basic Gray, white GP
Ink: black SU, shabby shutter Ranger
Stamp: mo manning digi, words LCS
Accessories: puff hearts LCS, stickles, corner chomper, EK punch, Copics

1 comment:

NinaB said...

Adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week.