Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday December 21, 2010

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas - Happy Holiday and a Very Happy New Year. I really appreciate everyone who has visited my blog this past year and for the comments left and words of encouragement. I really appreciate it, it makes me want to keep posting my creations. I love the challenges and the thrill of completing the card and posting it. I want to thank the different blogs where I have been chosen for my creation and sometimes have won a prize but not matter what just knowing I have hopefully encouraged someone else to step forward and create a card or scrapbook -any craft it can really be a great mind challenge but satisfaction in the end.
I feel so many of you are my blog family as I almost feel I know you as if you were in person. I pray for you all daily. I have laughed at your great stories and cry when I read you blog and personal challenges that are facing you. I hope the new year brings you all greatness and lots more crafting ideas. Blessings and Hugs / Love Billie

No comments: