Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday December 19, 2010

Diva Coffee Break Design


One card THREE challenges... Sketch DCBD#207 and Krafty Thursday#44 Spotted chick using Kraft cs and Paper Pretties making MASCULINE card...
I made this card for Josh (he is my son's girlfriends son) I do call him my grandson. His birthday is in January. I really like these greeting farm kids. They are so easy to color and of course having a boy stamp always helps for those masculine cards that we need.
Paper: kraft SU, wonder Basic Gray
Ink: vintage photo Ranger, black Memento, real red SU
Stamp: later skater The Greeting Farm, words and letters MFT
Accessories: die MFT, embossing folder, Copics

2 comments:

The Spotted Chick said...

Wow! This is adorable! I love how you did the name in the banner and you colored him PERFECTLY! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge Billie! {{{hen hugs}}}

Tammy Fite said...

Love the name banner!!! what a great idea!! Thanks for playing along with the Divas!!